We are offering premium-grade Uterine Holding Forceps (UHF) that is used by surgeons to easily grasp the uterus during surgical operations. It is provided with blunt serrations to insert packing and easy removal of tissues. It is machined with high precision that makes it free from manufacturing flaws and sharp edges. It is also provided with a silver non-reactive coat to prevent the transmission of metal ions into the surgical areas. The offered Uterine Holding Forceps (UHF) can be delivered to our customers with a supply ability of 25 pieces per month.
Uterine Holding Forceps (UHF)
- Uterine Holding Forceps(UHF) to Prevent and Stop Atonic PPH during LSCS and Laparotomy
- Blood saving, Uterus saving and Life saving Instrument.
- First of its kind in the World.
- Reduce the blood loss during LSCS.
- Only 150 200ml of blood loss during LSCS ,where up to 1000ml loss is acceptable.
- A must instrument for all LSCS trolleys.
How to use it?
- Immediately after the delivery of the , if the uterus is relaxed, take out the relaxed uterus and apply the Uterine Holding Forceps. The bleeding will stop instantly.
- Wait for the effect of uterotonics to act and then open the instrument and see whether the uterus is contracted or not. If not contracted ,reapply the instrument and give more uterotonics.
- If you want to give any Brace Sutures, it can be given with the instrument in situ.
- The Brace suture used with this instrument is known as Matsubaro Yano which can be given without taking out the instrument.
- Devascularisation procedures can also be done with the instrument in situ.
- This Uterine Holding Forceps do not allow the relaxed uterus to bleed even little bit.
Patented in India.
Cost - Rs.10000/